Website: www.agapehouseforgirls.org

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, . . . He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners . . . " ~ Isaiah 61:1



Friday, April 2, 2010

He is Risen, the Victory is Won!!!!

A Poem by an Agape girl: Floating on Faith
We live by faith, not by sight.
To trust a promise:
He loves me; He loves me not.
Pulling a flower apart to the stem,
Sitting under a birch tree,
Asking nature to answer my question.
You’ve told me before,
Telling me its truth,
But how can I listen if the voice is wordless?
He loves me; He loves me not.
The flower is naked, and my soul is left the same.


Praise Report:
~ Two new students join our school family. We are thankful that they are with us and appreciate their efforts this week to work at completing testing and also acclimate themselves to a new school. All of the girls were an encouragement and included our new students.

~ Praise for several students who are dealing with issues.

~ Thank you for the faithful staff and volunteers at Agape. Without your commitment we could not provide the quality program for the girls.

Prayer Requests:
~ Several of the girls are battling colds. Pray that we all stay healthy and don't succumb to this being passed around the students and staff.

~ Pray for all of our former students including: Amanda A., Amanda C. Stephanie, Gosia, Paige, Abby, Maria, Hailey, Laura, Amber, Becca, Marissa, Emily R, Brittney, and Ria.

~ Pray for additional tutors for the school who can give a couple of hours a week, and make a difference in the lives of the girls. The girls delight in having one-on-one time with someone special, and they thrive on this time and make an effort to work hard with their tutor.


Wish List:
~ Napkins
~ Furniture Polish
~ Fresh Fruit
~ Fresh Vegetables
~ Iron rich foods
~ Raisins
~ Dried apricots
~ Cashews
~ Electric Can Opener


May His Hope, Joy and Love be your Easter Celebration!

No comments: